Conditions of Hire
- All Driver/Hirers accept full responsibility for the security and care of the All Class Caravan Hire’s – Caravan including all equipment at all times.
- All Driver/Hirers must hold a Full Unrestricted Australian Driver’s Licence and be at least 25 years of age and under 75 years old, All Class Caravan Hire will require a copy of this.
- All Driver/Hirers need to be identified on the Hire Agreement before towing any Caravan in All Class Caravan Hire’s fleet.
- All Hirer’s need to pay Full Excess of minimum $2000.00 before pickup, this will depend on distance travelling.
- All Hirers need to pass a 100 Points Identification Process egg: (Current – Photo Licence, Medicare Card, Credit Card, Passport, Rate Notice etc).
- All Driver/Hirers of All Class Caravan Hire must not have been refused Motor Vehicle Insurance.
- The Driver/Hirer warrants that they have not being convicted of any offences relating to driving a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs or driving with blood alcohol content equal to or greater than the percentage from time to time constituting an offence at Law.
- The Hirer’s towing vehicle is to have a current Comprehensive Insurance Policy, Registration for the hire period and All Class Caravan Hire requires copies of these.
- Driver/Hirers must not tow the All Class Caravan Hire Caravan whilst under the influence of Alcohol and or Drugs.
- The Hirers are not permitted to lend or sub-lease the Caravan plus any of its equipment supplied by All Class Caravan Hire to any other persons.
- All Class Caravan Hire Caravans are all on road and are restricted to Bitumen/Sealed Roads in the State (Only exception is that gravel road access is allowed to recognised camping grounds in
- National Parks (unsealed road excess applies) providing access road is a dry and well maintained 2 Wheel Drive Road being no longer than 500 metres from the Bitumen/Sealed Road, towing must be a reduced speed with some discretion and common sense.
- Use in other States or Territories is only permitted with prior agreement and if shown clearly in All Class Caravan Hire Rental Agreement.
- All Class Caravan Hire Caravans are not permitted to be towed – across river crossings – swollen creeks – flooded water – beaches – sand – bush tracks – transported on any car ferry or barge.
- Caravans are not to enter areas that are classified as being or expected to be threatened by a cyclone.
- Please ensure that at all times All Class Caravan Hire Caravans will be towed in a safe manner according to road and weather conditions.
- In the event of any damage involving the All Class Caravan Hire Caravan the Hirer must notify All Class Caravan Hire as soon as practicable on 0408 737 455.
- Should any damage occur to All Class Caravan Hire Caravan depending on the severity the entire or part of Security Bond is retained at the discretion of All Class Caravan Hire. Should the cost of replacement/repair exceed the Security Bond the Hirer will forfeit the bond and be responsible for paying any additional amount to cover the insurance excess.
- Insurance does not cover any damage or loss to the Awnings / Annexes and also on the Pop-Top Caravans – TV Aerials and the Front White Window Stone Shields. Any damage or loss to these will be the Hirer’s responsibility. Should the repair or replacement cost exceed the bond, the hirer will be
responsible for paying any additional amounts. Do not leave awning set up in wet/windy conditions and whilst Caravan is unattended.
- Insurance does not cover any damage or loss to the Caravan when towed on unsealed roads unless All Class Caravan Hire has agreed to allow towing on the unsealed road and shown on the hire agreement, the Hirer is fully responsible for any damage or loss.
- Insurance do not cover any damage or loss to a third party (your towing vehicle insurance is responsible for the third party when towing)
- Damage to the Tyres and Rims of the Caravans is the responsibility of the Hirer, should tyre(s) puncture, blow or shred they must be replaced by the Hirer at their expense with correct load rating tyre (no retreads).
- All Class Caravan Hire Caravan must not be altered, modified, or tampered with in any way either internally or externally.
- Items are not to be stored on the Caravan floor as this can cause damage to floor covering and furniture e.g.: BBQ’s, Gas Bottles, Esky’s and Ice Boxes, Engel Fridges, Surf/Boogie Boards or any hard item that is likely to cause damage.
- We recommend that you take out your own travel insurance policy.
- Any items found to be broken, missing, substituted or lost will be deducted from the Hirers Security Bond.
- Insurance cover is included in all of our hire rates for our hire Caravans.
- Our standard excess is $2000.00, this will vary on distance travelling.
- All excess payments are payable directly to All Class Caravan Hire.
- Alternatively the hirer can obtain their own Domestic Travel Insurance to cover their excess.
- We do not provide any insurance cover for hirer’s personal belongings.
Terms of Payment:
- A minimum deposit of 30% of the total hire charge is required to be paid at the time of booking.
- No bookings will be held unless this minimum 30% deposit is paid.
- The remaining 70% of the total hire is required to be paid least 21 days before departure.
- We accept Cash and Direct Bank Deposit.
- Security Bond is payable prior to departure by direct deposit or cash, of full insurance excess of $2000.00 or the variance of distance travelling.
- Long Term Hire will require an additional bond according to area of travel.
- Security Bond is payable by direct deposit or cash before departure.
- Security Bond is refunded (in part or whole depending on the condition of the Caravan) to the Hirer within 7 working days after full inventory and maintenance check has been carried out by All Class Caravan Hire.
- All Class Caravan Hire reserves the right of hire refusal to any persons or towing vehicle deemed to be unsuitable.
- All Class Caravan Hire reserves the right to cancel the Hire Agreement at any given time should the Terms of Payment be contravened and Deposit is then non-refundable.
- All cancellation notification must be in writing.
- Over 45 days notice, full refund of deposit paid less administration charge of $75.00 (Peak Season Bookings administration charge of $200.00).
- Less than 45 days notice, refund of the deposit paid less a minimum charge of $200.00 or 25% of the total hire charge whichever is the greater. (Peak Season Bookings $300.00 or 35% of total hire charge whichever is the greater).
- Less than 30 days notice, refund of the deposit paid less a minimum charge of $350.00 or 30% of the total hire charge whichever is the greater (Peak Season Bookings $500.00 or 40% of total hire charge whichever is the greater).
- Less than 22 days notice no refund; however if we are able to hire out your cancelled booking, then we may consider transferring part of your deposit paid to alternative booking date to be made at time of cancellation. The alternative booking date must be within 6 months of the cancellation date.
- NO REFUND for NON SHOW or Cancellation within 7 days of pickup/delivery.
- NO REFUND for any weekend or any hire less than 7 day’s duration.
- Early returns are not refundable for whatever reason.
- We recommend that you take out your own travel insurance policy.
- If the Caravan is not available at the commencement time for any reason outside of our control we will if possible provide a similar Caravan or if not possible we will refund any deposit paid and shall be under no further liability to you.
- Most accidents occur for the following reasons – Driving too fast, Driving on the wrong side of the road, Turning across oncoming traffic, Driving while tired or sleepy, Reversing the Caravan, Animals on the road, Driving at night and or Driving under the influence of alcohol and or drugs.
- In the event of an accident involving the All Class Caravan Hire Caravan the Hirer must notify All Class Caravan Hire as soon as practicable on 0408 737 455.
- The Hirer is responsible for making the report to the Police in the event of any accident.
- The Hirer is responsible for obtaining the following details:
– Name, DOB, Address, Phone Numbers, Driving Licence details of any other drivers involved.
– The Registration number, Make, Model and Colour of any other vehicles involved.
– The name and address details of any witnesses present at the time of accident.
– The Police Officers Name and Station where accident is reported.
- All Class Caravan Hire must be advised in the event of a breakdown as soon as possible. It is the hirer’s responsibility to make sure that the Caravan is secure at all times. All Class Caravan Hire shall not be liable for expenditure, inconvenience, loss or damage incurred by the hirer in the event of a
- Please notify All Class Caravan Hire on 0408 737 455 and we will direct you to your nearest Jayco approved agent this is for Caravan Only (not your towing vehicle).
- The Driver/Hirer is fully responsible for paying any infringements e.g.: Traffic, Parking, Toll etc.
- All Class Caravan Hire takes no responsibility for the hirer’s personal effects. All Class Caravan Hire insurance policy does not provide cover the hirer’s personal effects and it is recommended that the hirer insure their own personal effects e.g.: IPods, Phones, Cameras, Videos and the like.
- Mirror Extenders are supplied by All Class Caravan Hire (if required at no extra charge).
- The Caravan is to be returned in a clean and tidy condition both inside and out as it was at the start of hire.
- Excessive cleaning we reserve the right to charge against your bond.
- No Smoking is permitted in All Class Caravan Hires Caravans or under awnings/annexes.
- Smoke Smell will result in a charge against your bond (includes Camp Fire Smoke).
- Pets are not permitted in any of All Class Caravan Hire Caravans.
- All Class Caravan Hire Caravans have a Seven Pin Round Plug fitted.
- Your towing vehicle will need a 7 pin round socket fitted in good working order.
- All Class Caravan Hire Caravans have electric brakes. You will need an Electric Brake Control Unit fitted to the towing vehicle.
- All Class Caravan Hire can hire the hirer an Electric Brake Controller.
Loading and vehicle compatibility:
- Specs vary from tow bar manufacturers, vehicle manufacturers and road safety groups. All Class Caravan Hire cannot hire to the owner of a vehicle that does not comply. We can assist with loading techniques but the ultimate responsibility is with the Driver/Hirer.
- Your towing vehicle Tow bar must comply with our ratings for your safety.
- This option is not available. All Caravans are to be pickup and returned to All Class Caravan Hires business address.
Any Caravan not returned and needing retrieval the hirer will be charged $140.00 per hour travel each way plus the Peak Daily Hire Rate.
- Any request for additional days is at the discretion of All Class Caravan Hire management and will rely entirely on future demand and availability.
- All requests for late returns must be at least 48 hours before the Hire Agreements Finishing Time and will require instant payment at time of approval.
Early Drop - Off:
- No refunds for early termination of a Hire Agreement.